Saturday, September 24, 2011

MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN!


WHY!! Why do bad things happen to awesome people?!

Of all the horrid monstrosities that could have befallen our beloved little me, why did it have to be this?!
So last night, as has become accustom for the past weeks, I'm sitting on my bed, watching episodes of 'The Big Bang Theory' on the interwebs, when I go to scratch my eye and what do I feel?
A sting.

A slight little sting emulating from my finger.  I look down and holy smokes, fight the fear, hold your momma back....I was bleeding!

A little piddly drop, okay less than a drop, but still there was blood!

The horror!

So whatevs right? nothing big, just an injured finger.  WRONG!  It is not just an injured finger.  It was 'Favorite Finger'!


That's right, my middle finger is down for the count and now I find it difficult to flip off the deserving, or get the keyboard shortcuts for photoshop right.  And even typing out this update has become a task as I am trying to avoid using favorite finger and it is hard!

This is a sad, oh so very sad, even worse than the broken leg!  I don't need the leg to destroy others day with the 'bird' of truth!  But the finger....oh don't remind me!

Through all the doom and gloom, I did find this, and that kind of made the day better.

 

The 'Big Explanation' blog is coming, just need to tweek a bit.
You have been notified, enjoy your night as I will be crying for the injured little eagle that will someday again be my favorite finger!




No comments:

Post a Comment