Sunday, November 6, 2011

Curiouser and Curiouser....

So, I know I've been promising this large huge 'reasons why I was originally gone for so long' post.  But something amazing has happened!


I'm actually Busy!?

I've got some commissions in the works, not to mention the personal stuffs that I've been working on forever, as well as a project that my uncle told me about awhile ago but I really don't remember what it was and he wouldn't tell me what it was?   So basically I'm focusing on the 'paying' stuff, and a mystery project.  It's pretty exciting! (and mysterious)

But yes, while I am a smidgen away from completing the 'Mega Post' I have to put it on the back burner for a few days more...so no worries, it's getting there.

With that said, Good day to you sir!  I SAID GOOD DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment