Tuesday, December 7, 2010

BOOKS!!

Okay so this is a special post because I felt that all of you should know this.

....I don't read much.

They don't do much for me.


Don't get me wrong, I CAN read!  I actually love reading, there's just something inside of me that stops me from it.
 
I am also extremely, and I mean unfairly picky when it comes to books. I've started soo many books, gotten to the third or fourth chapter then lost all interest in finding out how it turns out.
My biggest casualty of this pickyness (and biggest regret) is Harry Potter.




I don't know why, they're really well written, and obviously entertaining. I just lost interest. 

Perhaps it is because I am a very visual person, perhaps this lack of read is from my lack of focus.

Who knows.

Really wish I could overcome this picky, fickle, lack of read.

ALso because almost always the book is a million times better than any visual media could show.  *ahem* DaVinci Code *cough, cough...HACK...THrowup! EWE*

So yeah...that is my deep dark secret.  Hope we can still be friends.



No comments:

Post a Comment