Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chrstmas Blog 2010


So I wake up Christmas morning...super duper excited because I refuse to not be excited.

(sorry for lack of color.  Saved the file wrong and didn't feel like re-drawing)

I scurry downstairs in a flurry of girlish excitement and a plethera of expectation.

Then I see it...like a star amoungst assorted fodder...the present!  My present!!


I pounce like a wild cat and begin to tear into its papery flesh like it wasn't papery flesh and my existence depended on the death and destruction of the present as it is presented to me.


I must see it's insides!

In a flurry of papery remnants I stare...finally after weeks of anticipation.  After months of preparation and a year of fighting the urge to punch people in the throat and just be the nasty person we all wish we could be, it is time!

Finally there it is....  







And that concludes the worst Christmas scenario ever!!
Here's hoping mine and yours turns out better!


-------------------------------------------------

No posts next week, as it is Christmas week which means many many drinks will be available for me to steal!  Hope you all have a great one!

*EDIT* Also just realized my e-mail address in the contacts page was wrong.  I know, HEEL-larious!  I changed it to the right one, so if you sent a message and I haven't responded that's why, I never got it.

Let's blame the ghost of Christmas past!



No comments:

Post a Comment