Monday, December 6, 2010

Sky Math


Today I saw math in the sky!

I know, I almost don't believe it, but it's true!

MATH!! I shit you not!! It was full on math!

So I'm driving home from Physical Therapy and a little visit with a friend at Starbucks, totally expecting nothing but a boring drive home.  I'm drivin', mindin' my own business, when up in the sky what do my eyes doth see? A right triangle!!
A perfectly made right triangle like I was back in sixth grade looking up at the blackboard (or was it a whiteboard...whoe nelly, I'm aging myself.)
If that wasn't shit crazy all in itself what happened next will make you go cross-eyed and run screaming into the woods!

The right triangle, remember the one I was telling about earlier?  Well it morphed, right there in front of me!

It turned into and OBTUSE TRIANGLE!! Two maths for the price of one!

So how was this amazing feat of nature done? Well, I think it was actually only one third natural responsibility.

It was two airplanes and a star what done it!  Although I'm not sure exactly which dot in the sky was a star or a plane...so it could have been three planes and my brain didn't process such a thing.

Basically I sat in the car staring at the sky like an idiot, (when I should have been looking at the road like an idiot), making ooo and aaaa noises and screaming to myself if I'd seen what I'd just seen or not.
 
This amazing view was followed by nothing great.  Just a boring drive home where nothing neat happened.

Unless you count seeing a dead possum neat...but I see those all the time...so it wasn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment